Tribal LIHEAP Benefits and Applications
The overall consideration for grantees in establishing benefit levels is the annual LIHEAP allocation. Beyond that, grantees establish benefits based on a variety of criteria tailored to the needs and characteristics of their low-income populations.
Examples of Benefit Payment Matrices
- Alaska: Tanana Chiefs Conference, Inc.
- Maine: Penobscot Nation
- Michigan: Pokagon Band of Potawatomi
- Montana: Blackfeet Nation
- New York: Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe
- Oklahoma: Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma
- Washington: Kalispel
Examples of Client Applications