Other LIHEAP Publications
Other agencies and organizations that publish LIHEAP or low-income energy related publications are listed below, along with their most recent publications, if available.
Division of Energy Assistance/US Department of Health and Human Services
- LIHEAP information for grantees and the general public, publishes annual Reports to Congress and annual Home Energy Notebook
- General information about the WAP, guidance for grantees
- Technical information about the program for practitioners and energy conservation professionals
National Energy and Utility Affordability Conference
- Conference presentations focus on LIHEAP, weatherization, other low-income energy programs.
National Consumer Law Center
- Resources on low-income energy and other utility programs, information geared to legal professionals and advocates.
National Energy Assistance Directors’ Association
- Represents state LIHEAP directors, conducts research on need for LIHEAP, provides program statistics
- Surveys, information about and for private and charitable assistance programs
- Updates on LIHEAP, weatherization and CSBG funding, legislative changes
Economic Opportunity Studies
- A wide range of studies on low-income affordability issues.
Energy Programs Consortium
- Represents state weatherization and community service programs directors; energy policy directors, state public service commissioners; and energy assistance directors. Conducts research on their behalf.
- Bringing Residential Energy Efficiency to Scale, Implementing a National Residential Energy Efficiency Program
- A consulting firm with broad expertise in low-income energy affordability and efficiency programs
- Evaluates and publishes papers on varied low-income energy programs
- Information to inform policy makers on the need for LIHEAP
- Periodic reports, testimony on the need for LIHEAP